Build your own Website Store for beginners
Exclusive to Tourism Greater Geelong & The Bellarine members, this course will teach you how to build a website store so you can start selling physical products, gift vouchers, or virtual products online!
You do not need to be a web developer or even get your current web developer involved, it’s that easy!
Click here to see the demo website that is build in the course. Your website store should look a lot like this when you’re finished.
So, what’s involved?
- 23 course videos to follow step by step
- Go from nothing to purchasing a website, hosting and setting up the site within 2-3 hours
- An easy to follow, step by step course, designed for the complete beginner
- Create a beautiful website you are confident to edit and manage
- Start selling online with no previous web development experience
- Support from The Charted Course team if you get stuck
What you’ll need?
- A computer to work from (with an internet connection)
- A credit card to purchase your domain and hosting (about $10 a month)
- Some nice images of your business or products
- An idea of product descriptions and pricing
- A PayPal account (optional but useful)
- A Dropbox account (optional but not required)
Who can access this course?
Tourism Greater Geelong & The Bellarine members and their team only. If you are in doubt whether you are a current member, please contact email us firstname.lastname@example.org
A little bit about the trainer from The Charted Course…
TOURISM INDUSTRY EXPERT
Tim is a Tourism industry expert with many years experience, developing the marketing & presentation of regional tourism businesses. Working mostly within Victoria for the last four years, he’s decided to branch out and tour the country himself, researching and gaining first-hand insights along the way.