The Victorian Government has announced a range of new supports to bolster communities and businesses most affected by the current restrictions.
An injection of $282.5 million means 90,000 businesses and sole traders will now share in up to $484.3 million in support for the 12 days of the current restrictions.
- Eligible Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund 2021 recipients will receive $4,200, taking total payment to $7,200.
- Eligible Business Costs Assistance Package Round Two recipients will receive $2,800, taking total payment to $4,800.
- Businesses that had not previously applied, or have become eligible to apply, will be welcome to apply for July lockdown support payments and will be considered outside the automatic top-up process.
- The vast majority of microbusinesses not registered for GST will be eligible for the Commonwealth Government COVID-19 Disaster Payment of $600/$375 per seven-day period.
- Alpine businesses that were eligible for grants of up to $15,000 will receive an extra $3,000 through a fresh $1.2 million injection, on top of any entitlements under the Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund 2021 or Business Costs Assistance Package Round Two.
- Eligible public events and public events suppliers affected by lockdown will receive support of up to $25,000 and $10,000 respectively through an extension of the Impacted Public Events Support Program.
- A new round of Live Performance Support programs will provide up to $7,000 for presenters and up to $2,000 for suppliers.
- The Sporting Clubs Grants Program will provide $2,000 grants for community sport and active recreation organisations for events unable to proceed.