Since we can’t catch up in person, we’ve been working on a series of webinars to keep you informed, teach you new skills and help in anyway we can during this time. These will be updated on a weekly basis, check out the upcoming webinar opportunities here.
Here are some recordings of ones you may have missed….
- Are you ready to get ready? Strategic Planning in a Crisis.. – TGGB, facilitated by Mel Neil, 28 May
- Tourism Greater Geelong & The Bellarine Executive Update–TGGB, April 2
- Coronavirus webinar series – Tourism Australia entire webinar series
- Cultivating Resilience – Adapting to Change – TGGB, April 6
- Build Back Better– Australian Tourism Export Council entire webinar series
- Tourism Expert Recover Series – ‘Keeping the Dream Alive’… – World Tourism Association For Culture & Heritage podcast
- Make your Business Simple, Effective and Efficient
- Retarget Advertising on Facebook
- Practical Tips to Increase Brand Exposure on Google, Without Paying a Cent
These training sessions are proudly brought to you through a partnership of Tourism Greater Geelong and the Bellarine, Central Geelong Marketing and The Borough of Queenscliffe. The Training Excellence calendar provides professional development and training sessions throughout the year free for members ($50 non members).