Helping Victorian businesses stay safe and stay open
COVIDSafe Summer – Briefing for Businesses
The Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions hosted an online briefing for businesses in the Barwon South West region on Victoria’s COVIDSafe Summer arrangements on Thursday 17 December 2020.
- QR codes, who has to have them, how to access the new government product
- Combatting complacency – signs, posters and templates which aim to keep business and customers aware of the risks
- What to do and who to contact to manage crowds
- Compliance / How are these guidelines enforced?
- Where do I go to get the information I need?
- The new events framework and how it works