AFDO – Communications
4 September @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Communications – Practical low cost steps to help your business create accessible communications
You will take away from this session:
- A practical guide to creating an accessible communications system
- Telephone, face to face, written and digital
- Knowledge of the latest resources and technologies
- Flexible approaches to help provide all your consumers with a great customer service experience
- An opportunity to check your etiquette when communicating with people with disability.
This session is designed for business owners, leaders and staff working in marketing, communications and IT.
This session will be delivered by the Australian Federation of Disability Organisations.