AFDO – Workforce
9 October @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Workforce – Practical low cost steps to help your business create an inclusive and accessible workplace culture
You will take away from this session:
- A greater understanding of workers with disability
- Tips for providing a flexible, inclusive and accessible work environment
- A practical guide to workplace adjustments
- Access to external providers and how they can help
- The importance of developing an inclusive recruitment strategy
- Designing and advertising your vacancy
- Guidelines to appropriate etiquette and communications during recruitment process.
This session is designed for business owners, leaders, HR professionals and recruitment staff.
This session will be delivered by the Australian Federation of Disability Organisations.