6 May @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Disability 101 – Practical low cost steps to increase the disability awareness and confidence of your workplace and business.
You will take away from this session:
- An understanding of the definition and diversity of disability
- Flexible approaches to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for people with disability
- An opportunity to check your attitude and etiquette when communicating with people with disability
- Practical ways to help your business create an engaging customer service approach
- This session is designed for business owners, leaders and all staff.
This session will be delivered by the Australian Federation of Disability Organisations.
**This session is exclusive to members or Tourism Greater Geelong & The Bellarine or Central Geelong Marketing. Please email email@example.com if you are unsure if your organisation is a member.
When | Thu 6 May 2021 |10am – 12pm
Where | Online
Cost | Free for members
These sessions are proudly brought to you through a partnership of Tourism Greater Geelong and the Bellarine, Central Geelong Marketing and The Borough of Queenscliffe. The Training Excellence calendar provides professional development and training sessions throughout the year free for members ($50 non members).