- This event has passed.
Geelong is getting back to business
28 May @ 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Geelong is getting back to business, brought to you by Geelong Chamber of Commerce.
The panel will discuss how business can reactivate their sales and marketing in the COVID-19 environment.
Expert Member Panel:
- Laura Sexton, Geelong Advertiser
- Paul Codd, Roderick Insurance Brokers
- Rachel Patterson, K rock
- Tony Spence, Prestige Jayco
Topics for Discussion:
- What are some of the key points around selling with empathy?
- Have customers’ expectations changed?
- Supporting your sales staff to make calls with confidence.
- Reflecting on your marketing mix.
- Advice and tips for getting businesses back to sales.
Participants can submit questions to our experts during the session.
When | Thursday, 28 May – 2pm-2:30pm
Where | Online
How much | Free