Practical Tips to Increase Brand Exposure on Google, Without Paying a Cent
17 March @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
As a business owner or manager, you understand the importance of making sure your brand appears in Google. Achieving this is often harder than it needs to be thanks to all of the misinformation available and dodgy ‘SEO Experts’ sending you spam emails.
In this practical session, we’ll step you through proven tactics that will get your brand and your website increased exposure on Google. By the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Setup and optimise your Google business listing
- Come up with a 12-month thematic content calendar.
- Write blog articles that attract your customers and are also optimised for Google
- Measure and track your website’s visibility in Google Search.
Who should attend:
- Working in marketing
- Business owners
- Employees that work on digital platforms
- Anyone looking to learn more about advertising on Google
Fraser Baker, Digital Tourism Marketing