Step Back & Re-focus, Customer Experience, it’s more important than ever!
15 September @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Refresh, reboot and recharge your business.
In this session, Claire will take you through some simple steps that will get you out of your box and driving customer loyalty.
What you will learn…
- What is Client Experience (CX) and why it matters.
- Where did CX come from and what does the customer of 2020 expect from you.
- How to segment your customer base to encourage more contextually relevant marketing and communications.
- How to undertake journey mapping at home.
- You will also have access to a video tutorial for a refresher later.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to put a the X factor back into their client experiences.
When | Tuesday, 15 September- 1pm – 2pm
Where | Online
Cost | Free
Meet the presenter…
Claire Radbourne – TheXword
An award winning professional with more than 5 years leading Client Experience research and voice of customer programs across Australia and New Zealand, Claire is passionate about helping Australian Businesses thrive.
Claire holds a Bachelor of laws from Victoria University and is the Founder of TheXword
These sessions are proudly brought to you through a partnership of Tourism Greater Geelong and the Bellarine, Central Geelong Marketing and The Borough of Queenscliffe. The Training Excellence calendar provides professional development and training sessions throughout the year free for members ($50 non members).