- This event has passed.
Taking your business online – what you need to know
30 October, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Get yourself ready to launch your business online. This workshop goes right back to basics to build a picture of the opportunities ahead.
Learn how to make informed choices about websites and social media, get across search engines and online advertising, size up the benefits each offers your business and know where to access the right tools to begin.
Learn how to:
- Operate in the digital landscape
- Choose the technology you’ll need to do it
- Decide on a website and why you need one
- Get more from email
- Make the most of social Media
- Manage risk, privacy and cyber security
- Build your own action plan of next steps
Place are limited reserve your place now.
When | Fri, 30 October, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Where | Online
Cost | Free