Geelong and The Bellarine has a lot to talk about.
Not all visitors look like tourists. Promoting the region to boost visitation across many sectors and markets requires dedicated campaigns and activities targeting diverse audiences.
Our marketing teams deliver strategies targeting leisure visitors, business travel, international students and local hosts to generate interest, build the brand and connect potential visitors with the businesses and experiences available in the region.
visit geelong and the bellarine is always on
365 days of the year we market Greater Geelong and The Bellarine as a destination of choice, domestically and around the world.
A region of saltwater indulgences, enterprising local artisans and cultural experiences for all. We believe there aren’t many places greater than Geelong and The Bellarine.
Through our ‘always-on’ marketing and public relations activities, we inspire visitors throughout the year to create memories in the region and depart with a desire to return.
Our Greater Than and All Things Great campaigns are perfect examples of the targeted, additional marketing campaigns we run to tap potential visitors on the shoulder and entice them with our new messaging.
How we regularly reach visitors
- visitgeelongbellarine.com.au – This is our digital home where member listings are featured in all the right places. Blogs connect stories with the operators who deliver the experiences and event listings are the go-to place for what’s on.
- Social media – Every new post, share or link on our Instagram and Facebook pages helps to get more eyes on our site and more hearts in love with our region.
- Media – We’re regularly in touch with travel and lifestyle media to share the great stories about the region by hosting famils and proactively pitching stories.
- Official visitor collateral – There is still high demand for print material. Our visitor information pieces give visitors the practical information they need to make the most of their time here by highlighting activities, events and places to eat and drink.
- Taste trails – The Bellarine and Moorabool Valley Taste Trails bring regional food and beverage brands together as a complementary set of gastronomic experiences. Our reputation as a place where good food and drink is made, grown and eaten is going from strength to strength and the popularity of our Taste Trails has played a part.
- Visitor servicing – The team of more than 100 volunteers is on hand to meet, greet and help visitors find their way at Visitor Information Hubs, outlets and pop-up activations, with a remarkable positive impact on visitor dispersal and yield.
Inspiring distinct audiences
Our Business Events Geelong and Study Geelong brands market the region as a national and global destination to do business and study.
Business Events Geelong
Our Business Events Geelong team works closely with venues and experiences to represent, promote and showcase the region as a business events destination.
Our Study Geelong programs attract and support international students to have excellent experiences and create lifelong memories as they learn, live and explore in Geelong.
Download these high resolution images to give your own marketing activity an impressive regional perspective.
Be part of the bigger picture
When we promote the region, we talk about the businesses who are members of Team Tourism. If you want to put yourself in the picture, you know what to do…
Grow Your Skills
Find blogs, online learning platforms, webinars and training sessions to improve your marketing game.
Connect with a pro
Sometimes DIY just won’t do. Find a Team Tourism marketing agency or support service to help.