From 5pm tonight the following restrictions will be in place in Victoria:
- The limit of people gathering in the home will be reduced to 15 from 30.
- Masks will be mandatory indoors. If you are planning to leave your home take a mask and it needs to be worn any time you are inside apart from when you’re eating or drinking.
We all need to be COVID Safe:
- Don’t go into the city unless you have a booking.
- Wear a mask indoors.
- Practice good hand hygiene.
- If you are sick, stay at home.
Anyone who has been in or visited the Blue Mountains or Wollongong regions from 27 December will have until 11.59pm tonight to enter Victoria.
Travel to and from New South Wales should be reconsidered. If you are visiting regional New South Wales, you should consider returning home. Restrictions may be imposed at short notice. If you have any symptoms, you must get tested and quarantine.
More detail to follow.
Reviewed 31 December 2020