What we’re doing
As a team, we’re ensuring work progresses on all of our important projects. As circumstances change, we’re adjusting timelines and plans to ensure that we’re fully prepared for not only the current situation, but the future too.
We’re actively monitoring and advocating on behalf of the tourism industry for our region and will provide all the relevant support and advice right here. Or just give us a call.
03 5223 2588
Monday – Friday – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tourism Greater Geelong and The Bellarine
Our Approach to Visitor Servicing
Our Visitor Information Centres will be following the guidelines for retail service. Visitors can reach our team from 9am – 5pm, 7 days per week via 1800 755 611 or [email protected]
Useful COVID-19 information
- Information for industry and workers required to be vaccinated – Scroll to ‘What information should be recorded by employers?” there’s a useful template.
- COVID information for visitors – Barwon Health has made a poster with local information on testing and vaccination bookings for visitors over the holiday season.
- Current CovidSafe settings – Find information on our current settings.
- Current business support – Tip: The FAQ section for each grant is really helpful.
- Victorian COVID-19 Data – Daily data updates on COVID-19.
- Booking a vaccination.
- COVID-19 signs posters and templates for your workplace
- Mental health resources – Specific for: Small business owners, families, media and carers to help maintain wellbeing.
For further clarification on CovidSafe settings and information please contact Business Victoria on 13 22 15.
For specific business questions, and our team will also be available to help on [email protected] or 03 5223 2588 ext 2.
Please note, Tourism Greater Geelong & The Bellarine will provide information directly to members through email as information comes to hand. This website may not be updated immediately and information could be delayed. If you would like to be a member and receive communications regarding the tourism industry click here.